Cooper is a great kid he really is. He obeys pretty good but he has just a couple things that he will not drop. One of them being, getting into the crib with a sibling. With Lynndon we knew he was in there with her because she would start crying. Now with McCoy you can hear them in there laughing/talking when Cooper is in the crib. He knows he is not supposed to be in there, you know after years of being told not to. I'm not going to lie it is pretty cute to see them asleep in there together. I get worried though that Cooper will end up on top of them some how and he also steals the blanket. And now after opening the door tonight when I heard he was in there and watching him, as fast as he could, get out of the crib. The side wobbled some. It is going to break one day. Cooper is not getting any smaller... One day maybe we will break this habit or when McCoy is not in a crib they can just share a bed and save space. We'll see what comes first.
JLC :: 2 Years
4 years ago

1 comment:
Ummmmm, I'm pretty sure there is a picture somewhere of me sleeping in Cooper's crib with him LOL!!!! Just sayin'....maybe it's not his fault. He had a bad example.
Post a Comment