Monday, June 5, 2017

Neuschwanstein Castle & Hohenschwangau Castle

       We took a trip for a night to go check out Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau castles.  King Maximilian II built Hohenschwangau. After he died his son King Ludwig II built Neuschwanstein.  Bret and I have noticed on all the castle tours we go on they mention how they don't live in them for very long. Neuschwanstein wasn't even finished all the way on the inside because the king died. Neuschwanstein  is the "Disney" or "Cinderella" castle because it was the inspiration for the Disney castle.  We also found a cool forest area to play in. I wish I could have taken pictures of the forest stuff we did but I left my phone in our hotel room and Bret's phone died. We walked along the tallest tree in the world. It's been cut down and his laying on the ground so you can walk on it. It was pretty cool.

Playing at the water we found walking through the forest. Bret's phone died shortly ofter these pictures.







Neuschwanstein...with scaffolding.




This is up at Neuschwanstein. You can see Hohenschwangau behind us (yellow building).

Walking along the bridge to get a different view of the castle.


Family picture on the bridge.

Good picture guys.


It was a little foggy there.



McCoy was being a little slow walking up the stairs so Bret helped him out.



Neuschwanstein

McCoy fell asleep on the walk to the other castle.

We made it to Hohenswchangau.




Hohenschwangau.