Thursday, January 24, 2019

Pipers blessing

            Piper was given a name and blessing at the beginning of May. My mom was still here helping out and my dad just flew in for the weekend, which was a little crazy because its not a short flight. We had fun having them there for it though. Bret's a great dad and gave a beautiful blessing. The things that I remember from it was that she would be a light to others and that she would have a special relationship with each of her siblings. It was a beautiful day, even the sun came out! 

Getting Papa Kenny from the airport.



A little stop for ice cream

I thought Bret was taking a picture of just Piper so I turned my head to try to get out of the picture...I really was in my happy place even though I may not look too happy.

I love these little people.
Our adopted family. We love these guys.











My mom of course made her beautiful dress!




 A little snooze after an exciting day.

No comments: