Thursday, January 10, 2019

More Piper at home

      This is just a bunch of pictures from the couple weeks after Piper was born. We went for a walk to a field to try out Cooper's boomerang, Jason took more pictures for us, and some other random pictures we took.
McCoy wasn't too excited to hold Piper but was very protective of her. He saw that I was going to change her diaper so he said he would guard her from any mean people. It was cute even though we were the only ones in our house.
More cuddling a sleeping baby.

Getting some Cooper love. 
All snuggled in ready for our walk.

Using the boomerang as a picture frame.



Our friend Carmen came to visit.





This is Lynndon
This is Piper







One of the few times McCoy actually held her.

Piper was born over Easter break so the kids were home from school. I loved having them come join me in my bed in the morning.

Sisterly love

First bath



All the kids were excited when I would pump so they could feed her.

No comments: