Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Broadhead Family

   This is just a collaboration of pictures of/with people while I was there. My brother Zed is deployed but he was able to Skype. We skyped a long time with him. He was on there during the viewing the night before and in the morning and then at the graveside. We, and by we i mean Renee, walked around with the phone or iPod so that Zed could see and talk to people.  
Zed talking to my cousins, Kliff and Kalen.


My cousins Cami and Jessica.

This may sound weird but was kind of fun. My g-pa has a lot of shirts. So a lot of us wore a shirt of his to the viewing. This is just some of us. One of my cousins wore my g-pas suit and boots but I didn't get a picture of him. 


My dad!

We always talk about how I look like my mom and Renee looks like my dad. Here we are with my dad.

Us with my mom. After looking at these pictures Renee says she looks like both of them and I must have been adopted...


My lovely mama, sister, and aunt Camille.

My g-ma B!

I said "g-ma smile for the picture" this is what I got, so I went with it. 

I laughed so much after she did that. I was not expecting it. 

We love our g-ma B!

No comments: