I took a trip with my sister, Renee and brother, Colton at the end of Aug! Renee lived in Tennessee for a little bit and fell in love with TN while she was there. She now goes back every year for the opening Tennessee game and to visit people. She took Cooper with her last year. When planning the trip for this year she told me the weekend she was going and it was a 4 day weekend for Bret, I was not nursing a baby or pregnant so I jumped at the chance to go play with them! My friend Krista is awesome and watched my kids some of the time while I was gone.
We did a lot of driving from place to place. My sister had some cd's made with a lot of fun songs from growing up and some we like from now. It was pretty fun. Riding in the car is not so bad when you don't have to deal with kids. We did a lot of singing and laughing. My face and abs seriously hurt from laughing so much this whole trip!
On our way to go eat and get bbq sauce for my older brother, Zed (who sadly could not join us on the trip) at the Loveless Cafe. We saw this really high over pass. Naturally Renee said we should drive over it. So we did and took some pics.
 |
| Figuring out the GPS |
 |
| I'm not so sure why he was sad...maybe because he had to sit in the back. |
 |
| We are ready to go! |
 |
| Standing on the over pass. So much green and trees and hills...I live in the desert which I like just a different color. |
 |
| The sign (blue) before going onto the really high over pass. I sure hope it's worked for people. |
 |
| It was bright. |
 |
| The Loveless Cafe! |
 |
| Just playing a game while waiting for a table. |
 |
| And doing some relaxing/pondering while waiting... |
 |
| It's a good thing that was bolted to the ground... |
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever, probably because it has been forever! We should change that :)
Post a Comment