Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Artists

    So a few weeks ago a friend of mine came over for me to cut her hair. She has a little girl that is only 2 weeks older then Lynndon and they get a long pretty good. Almost the whole time I was cutting, the 2 girls were in Lynndon's room playing happily. I thought to myself at one point that they were playing really well in there for not having any toys in there. I had taken her toys out to get rid of some and she said she didn't want them. I got done cutting and went to check on them...apparently I missed taking a bag of markers out of her room or she snuck them into her room. She and her friend had colored all over the walls, door and themselves. I have no doubts that this was Lynndons idea. When I asked her what she was doing she said "i'm making it pretty" (said with a smile). Oh man this little girl...its a good thing we have a box of magic erasers.  




She was not happy with me because I was trying to take pictures.


As she took her clothes off , there was just more...


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha! This is the best post ever! Totally something Eleanor would do. I think yours and mine would be good friends- trouble making friends. I'm so glad you took pictures of the crime scene!

Alyssa and Ryan said...

I love that! This is total Lynndon so innocent about it, "I'm just making it pretty." Haha

Renee said...

That little girl is so funny. I love her!!!

Bethany said...

Emma is just like that. She's my first to scribble on the walls and she also has a love for drawing on herself. Oh what fun!