Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sunscreen application fail

I seem to be behind a lot on my posts...this happened a while ago.
 A bunch of people from our ward went and played at white sands on a day there was no school. My one neighbor home schools 2 of the 3 of her school age kids so she asked if I would take the one that was not home schooled with me so her other 2 could keep working on school stuff. So we took Nathan with us. Even after being here for a year I forget how brutal the sun is. We hardly ever got burnt in Wisconsin. Any who I tried to prevent the burning but when I put sunscreen on their faces I used the little stick sunscreen that looks like really big chapstick. Something like this happens every time I use it I think. This time was the worst though. It kinda made me laugh but I think I'll stick with the lotion kind for the face. On the 'bright' side nothing else got burnt. 






No comments: