Monday, February 11, 2013

3 things...

Im still trying to catch up to the present time, but here are just 3 new things for the Millers.
1-Taking baths in the bathroom sink...with clothes on.


2-Finding little scorpions on my kitchen floor. We have seen 2 now. They are tiny (maybe the size of a quarter) but apparently not poisonous...so we've been told. 



and a 3rd baby for our family coming around July 1!  (this ultrasound is at about 13 1\2 weeks)


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aah!!! Ha! I just read that you commented on MY blog, so I thought I'd come on over and see what you were up to. Congrats!! That's exciting we'll be having babies just a couple months apart. Yippee! Just keep those nasty scorpions out of the nursery. :) Congrats!

Eliza said...

HURRRAYYY!!!!! Another cute baby from the Millers! Congratulations.

Skylar and Lauren said...

Yay! Congrats! we're hoping ours comes around then too so we can move on time =) good luck and I hope you're feeling well! =)

Mindy said...

What a fun post. Lynndon is hilarious. Scorpions are NASTY!!! And babies on the way are exciting!!! Congrats.