Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fun Surprise!

The Saturday after Christmas my sister came into town to visit! I found out that she was coming the night before. I was excited to have her here and Bret and I got to go out on a date. Then Sunday we go to church. We get there and guess who is sitting on the back row...my mom, dad, and brother Colton!!! It was crazy and such a fun surprise. They all drove down the 10-12 hour drive to stay for just a couple days! They are crazy but I'm glad they are because it was so fun to spend some time with them. We had another christmas while they were here. I love my family!
Lynndon finally got her gun from Papa Kenny. (My dad bought 4 guns before any of us had kids. The first 4 grandkids got one. Lynndon is #3)

The gun. He painted it and of course added her name.

Some strong helpers.
Us being cheesy. I was excited about this picture though :)





Trying on a shirt from g-ma Bobbie.

Having fun on the tramp with Papa Kenny and Auntie Nae. 

Working on the brakes. 

Country dancing with auntie Nae and uncle Colton at the restaurant in Cloudcroft.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

They loved the sparklers!

Just hangin out in the little tent reading. 


1 comment:

Bethany said...

I can't believe how big Lynndon is! And what a fun surprise from family!!