Monday, May 28, 2012

Vet School Graduation!

Saturday morning after the breakfast we all transferred rooms at Memorial Union to have the graduation. This graduation was fun because i know a lot of these people and the talks were funny and it was just a lot more personal. We also had Bret's family here to support and celebrate with us. It was great and we love them! He had an aunt and uncle that came up but they ended up getting pretty sick and had to go back home. It was awful nice of them to drive out here though even if they didn't get to stay long. I can and I can't believe Bret is done. Time goes by so fast yet there were a lot of days that I was thinking "is this over yet?" I am so proud of Bret and his hard work. I think he balanced school, family, and church pretty well in those 4 years. Way to go Bret!!!

This is kind of like where's Waldo but with Bret... 
Bret getting 'hooded'!
My first thought when I saw Bret with the flowers was, I wonder who gave him those!? Then after they put on his hood he started walking towards me and we met on the stairs there and he gave me those roses! There are 4 dozen, a dozen for every year! He told me before hand to make sure I got up close to take a picture, which I was planning on doing already but i thought wow he really wants a good picture. Turns out that he just wanted to give me the roses. It was pretty awesome and he racked up some major brownie points!

Aww all graduated and everything!

Bret and his good friend Casey.

Trying to get Lynndon to smile and stop pulling at the flowers.

Our Family! :)

Bart is excited for Bret :) 

 

Some cousin love.


Bret's g-parents drove up from Iowa to be there!

This is just miss Lynnon being her crazy self carrying around her purse with her bloomers hangin out :)

No comments: