Why yes we do love our neighbors! The first year in Madison we lived in an apartment called Eagle Heights. It was ok I guess but then we moved to this place that is actually bigger and cheaper and have been here for the last 3 years and love it. It has been so great to have so many LDS neighbors. The 3 apartments in our building and the 4 next door all have members in them (although 4 of us are moving this year). As Bret and I pack up our stuff now to move again we both have agreed that we are so glad we moved over 3 years ago. As I write this post and put up these pictures it makes me so sad to be leaving. I keep trying to tell myself I should just be happy with the time I had with these people instead of wondering why they couldn't be in my life longer. We can still keep in touch but it is not as fun as just seeing them outside and going out to chat and let the kids play or hanging out after the kids go to bed (we live close enough that we just bring the baby monitor with us so we can still keep track of our kids). Any who enough sob stories here are some pics of these great neighbors.
 |
| Cooper and Charlotte have hit it off pretty well. |
 |
| I love this picture. |
 |
| Cooper, Charlotte, and Cameron. These guys live above us. Whenever Cooper hears these guys in the hall he has to open the door and say hi. We love the Shorter family. |
 |
| This is one of the many days that was an unplanned play group. We all just kind of congregate outside, it's great! |
 |
| Andrew and Cooper |
This last Sunday was one of our last bbq's together before a lot of us move. We even had some extra people there like Bret's parents and sister, the Lindsay's had a couple family members and the sister missionaries. We were just missing the Frisby's :( Of course when I plan something it rains outside but no fear it wasn't raining when it was time to grill the brats and hotdogs and the one building has a great basement that fits a good amount of people so it all worked out.
 |
| Starting left and going up and around: Carol, Sister Johnson, Alyssa, Bret, Sam, Sarge (standing), Zen, Denni, Isaiah, Sadie, Ginnie, Sister Vernon, Monica. |
 |
| Not a great pic sorry. Chad (standing), Stephen (blue shirt sitting), Meliah, and their family members. |
 |
| Just some of the kids playing in the basement. |
 |
| Alyssa and I. She and Ryan moved to Madison 3 years to late in my opinion ;) but this last year has been fun with them. |
 |
| Alyssa really has become like a second mom to my kids, they love her. (don't mind Lynndons drunk look) |
1 comment:
Wow! Cooper and the rest of these kids are getting so big! I'm so behind but I wanted to congratulate you on your new baby and wish you luck with your move--I hope you love New Mexico just as much as Madison! :)
Post a Comment