Again, just more fun pictures from our life.
 |
| Watching a parade in Page. |
 |
| Lynndon and McCoy walked with the library in the parade. Can you see them? |
 |
| Just playing around. |
 |
| We went somewhere and stayed longer than planned and I didn't have any sunscreen, poor baby. I did think it was funny that I had put chapstick on that has SPF in it and I had kissed her head. You can see my lip marks kind of above her eye that didn't burn. |
 |
| Cute matching feet. |
 |
| Lynndon won 2 tickets from the library to a Tuacahn show. I was the lucky one to go with her! |
 |
| Ready for the show. |
 |
| Bret and his buddy Andy had just finished the half marathon. |
 |
| We cheered him on. |
 |
| A little pizza party after the last soccer game. |
No comments:
Post a Comment