These are random pictures that I took in between all our crazy trips.
 |
| Lynndon has me take a picture of her hair every time I do it so she can see it. I usually delete them but thought i'd post a couple here. |
 |
| We check on our kids before we go to bed almost overnight. This kid is so funny. |
 |
| Cooper (on the left) during his Wingstung class. It's a self defense class. |
 |
| McCoy had pneumonia. The poor kid felt awful. |
 |
| This is not new to him...every winter. He's a champ with it now. |
 |
| Staying up late and eating some cake. |
2 comments:
All love the random bits of life. And McCoy sleeping with a built in cuddle toy hahahaha.
All love the random bits of life. And McCoy sleeping with a built in cuddle toy hahahaha.
Post a Comment