skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Chocolate Chip cookies with Germans
Our neighbors across the street are soooo nice! They don't speak very much english but Bret's German is pretty good so he communicates with them. I wish I could more, they are great people. Any who they asked Bret if he would get them some milk chocolate chips from the American store on base. You can't get them at a German store. So of course Bret did and then invited them over to make cookies and have lunch. It was pretty fun. They liked the cookies, grilled cheese sandwiches and we even got them hooked on ranch dressing and sent a bottle home with them.
1 comment:
Its crazy you guys are living in Europe! I'm sure there is plenty hard about it but I envy you, I would love to do some time abroad in Europe, I love it there! Your chocolate chip cookie post rang so familiar. In England people LOVED my chocolate chip cookies and finding chocolate chips (in the land of chocolate) was near impossible, so when I made them they were a huge treat. Its so funny that we have shelves of them here and in Europe they are rare.
Post a Comment