While it has been fun seeing all the amazing things here in this beautiful country, the day to day things get very overwhelming. Driving is my biggest fear here. It is just a little different and our car is big. Then the whole, you know, different language/culture thing. One of the times I was crying/complaining to my sister she decided she was going to come out. She was planning on quitting her job and coming out here at some point anyways. It just was a little earlier than planned. I was beyond excited and it has been so good to have her here! These are pictures from the first week or so.
| No joke, this is how I felt. |
| Our reenactment of picking her up at the airport. |
![]() |
| Auntie Nae...the pack horse. |
![]() |
| Auntie Nae...the jungle gym. |
![]() |
| Sometimes I get to play also. |







No comments:
Post a Comment