Monday, January 13, 2014

Siblings

This started out with me asking for a picture with my 3 siblings. If you know my famiy, you know that there is a lot of joking and messing around. So we stood in birth order (you'll notice that I missed the "tall" gene) but then having both brothers in the military it turned into standing at attention, then turned into knocking each other over, holding each other up, stunting some, torturing Charise some (use to be Colton that got the torture but i'm smallest now), goofy faces, until finally we got a pic of us all just smiling. While we were doing all this my mom just kept taking pics so I have A LOT of pictures of us.  We laughed a lot in this picture taking process. Here just some...



















1 comment:

Renee said...

I was dying laughing over these. And I'm posting them on facebook tonight.