Monday, June 3, 2013

Temple and Children's Museum

Bret had memorial day off and the friday before so we decided to make another trip to Albuquerque to go to the temple and play a little before this baby comes. Our friends the Culvers came also and we did a trade off watching kids so we could go to the temple with our spouse. We had a lot of fun and took the kids to walk around the temple and to the children's museum.
I love this picture.








They had a bawl at the childrens museum. So many things to do.
Playing with Miles and Tyson.




The coolest/comfiest elevator I have been in.


Cooper (in the yellow shirt) helping with a science experiment.

I think this was all the boys favorite spot at the museum. Making the plane fly and land.

Waiting in the ER for Tyson. He has asthma and was kind of sick. He had a coughing spell on the way home and was turning blue. He got some meds and everything turned out ok and we all made it home fine. 


No comments: