Here are just a bunch of pictures of more things we did while Bret was doing his training. I am trying to catch up but I think I am slowing falling even more behind...I'll try harder. This is about the end though of while Bret was in Texas. We have done some fun things since he has been back that I want to document so hopefully one day I will be caught up to the present happenings in our life.
![]() |
| My sisters friend Amber took this cute pic of Lynndon. |
| Yay for Skype so we could talk to Bret! |
| We got to visit my g-ma C a couple times. She is the best. Never a dull moment when she is around. she helped put this tape around Coopers head. |
| I love these crazy kids. |
| 4 generations of daughters :) |
![]() |
| We spent a day in Cedar City with my good friend Melissa and her kids. |
![]() |
| Kind of blurry but my cute nephew Easton is sportin the badger outfit. Love it! |
![]() |
| Cooper helping great g-pa B pick up peaches off the ground. |
![]() |
| Just checkin out the horse. |
![]() |
| I also spent a day with my friend Janay. We have known each other our whole lives. |
![]() |
| Mater at the grocery store! Cooper was very hesitant to touch it. |
![]() |
| Hangin out for Western Legends in Kanab. |
![]() |
| Helping papa Kenny smash the grass down at the house in Beaver. |
![]() |
| It was national gymnastics day. USA gymnastics had a thing going on that at a certain time you had to do a hand stand and then you could send in your pic so we did. |
![]() |
| Helping peel and slice apples to dry them. |
![]() |
| Jumping down a hill at the Corral pink sand dunes in Kanab. |
![]() |
| These 3 had a bawl together! |
![]() |
| Doing Elyses hair. The way her kitchen is set up worked nicely. I'm glad she was willing to lay on her counter. |
![]() |
| Reading books with uncle Coco. |
![]() |
| The narrows at Zions. In this pic is Aya, Colton, Cooper, and my mom...and random people in the back. |

















1 comment:
Lynndon looks so big in that first picture! And I love the four generational pic.
Post a Comment