Thursday, November 15, 2012

Date Night & Sunset Stroll

When Bret got home my mom was still here in New Mexico with us. She stayed with the kids while Bret and I went over night on a date. We went up to Cloudcroft and stayed at a cute little bed & breakfast and went for a little hike in the mountains. It was beautiful up there. It was a good little get away.   
Up in the mountains in Cloudcroft.



Can you say "Elf"? Bret and I love that movie. I was laughing so hard! This is the real shower in our room at the B&B.

Our room


One night we went to White Sands National Monument. They do a "Sunset Stroll" almost every night. A ranger just takes you on a short walk and tells you about the different animals around and why the sand dues are there. It was fun and the kids enjoyed it also. 
The ranger explaining the big hill. Cooper and Lynndon testing it out. 


Our family is back together!

They love each other :) (Cooper dressed himself and I could not convince him to change) 

Cooper was excited about something so I thought I would be excited with him.

Cute little footprints in the sand.


Cooper was our photographer with some of these. Not to bad...

You have to make sand angels when your there.

6 comments:

Eliza said...

HURRAY!!! I can't believe you guys had to be apart for so long. Glad you got some alone time :)

Ashli Miller said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to come and play!

Alyssa and Ryan said...

HAHA I love the Elf picture. Seriously hilarious! I can't believe how big Lynndon is. She's definitely not a baby anymore.

Renee said...

Love these pictures. You're family is ridiculouly cute (in my oh so humble and slightly biased opinion)

Bethany said...

The picture of the shower really is funny, but I love love love love LOVE the picture of your kiddos hugging. I can't believe how big they're getting (despite watching my own kids getting bigger all the while)!!!

Sam and/or Monika said...

Great pics! That shower pic cracked me up!

Sam