Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Playing in Beaver

Once again I loved going back home. We had a blast, even with all the crazy traveling. It was so great to be with my whole family and see my 'little' brother Colton after he got home from his mission to Russia! I LOVE my family!!! 
Playing on the swing set that is in my parents backyard.



Superman!

I love this picture, it makes me smile every time :)

Helping g-ma wash her car. (i think it was almost 60 degrees that day...crazy)

Chilllin in the back of Papa Kenny's truck.

I think this was Lynndon's first time on a horse.

First time Cooper got on a horse willingly and didn't even cry!

This is taken with a camera on a phone but still cute :)

Petting my dads moose that is on the wall. The first day there they both FREAKED out when you would take them even near it. Cooper would crawl under the table just so he didn't have to walk by it. As a few days passed they got used to it and it wasn't so bad :)

1 comment:

Ashli Miller said...

Love the picture of Cooper on the horse by himself!