Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kanab playground

This park in Kanab was so cool. There is nothing to extravagant about it, I just loved the whole set up, the grass area, play place and the red rocks behind it all. It was great to play out in the not so cold weather :)
Colton, Cooper, Renee, and Ken


Checkin out the playground with g-ma Bobbie 

Ken enjoying the slide

All these rubber pieces are stamps from Stampin' Up. Kanab is the home town of Stampin' up. Crazy, I know. Way to reuse.

I think Colton and Renee had more fun than Cooper ;)

The playground with the red rocks behind it!

Whoo hoo for aunts and uncles to play with!

Coop just hangin around. (gotta have the cowboy boots, we were in Kanab, what else do you wear)

Cousins just playin.

My g-pa Broadhead :) (who lives in Kanab also)

2 comments:

Elyse B said...

Your pictures turned out awesome!! They look great. It really was so much fun!

Bethany said...

What a gorgeous place for a park! And the rubber stamp recycling is a great idea.