Friday, November 4, 2011

Krew

 On Oct. 28 our nephew Krew Adam Miller was born! He has been long awaited for and we are so excited he is here. He was 7lbs. 8oz. and 21in long. We got to go spend a couple days helping out with his older brothers and just holding this adorable little baby.



Just loving their little boy :)

Proud big brother Kade

Proud big brother Ky

I got my baby fix while being there :)  (yes he has more hair than Lynndon, but she's working on it)

So precious. 
I had to add a pic of his room because I love it. Ashli made almost everything in there and it is awesome!


Congrats Bart and Ashli!!!

1 comment:

Ashli Miller said...

Awesome post! It made me a little emotional knowing Krew has so many people that love him already. Thanks for coming up this weekend!