My "little" 8lb 11oz baby turned 3 last wednesday, the 2nd. Its crazy. I asked him what he wanted to do on his b-day and he said he wanted to play with Will. I then asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he said "a red one". Bret then said oh like Bucky...you should have seen this kids face light up "YA like bucky!" from then on out until his b-day when anyone would ask him anything about his b-day he would just say "a cake with bucky on it" (even if the question was, how old are you going to be, or when is your b-day). So I did my best to make it look like a Wisconsin cake with bucky on it. That night we just had friends come over and eat some cake and ice cream. Cooper loved it all!
 |
| New little Cooper |
 |
| 1 year old Cooper |
 |
| 2 year old Cooper |
 |
| Now he's 3! |
 |
| The cake. (I am not a cake decorator, cooper liked it so it's all good) |
 |
| I did a red velvet cake so it would be "a red cake" |
 |
| Some of the people that came. From left, Sunny, Cooper, Silas, Emily, Cameron, Charlotte, Ginnie, Chad, Lynndon, Will |
 |
| Emily, Ryan's dad, Alyssa, Ryan's mom, Cooper, Will (Ryan is our neighbor, Cooper loves his wife Alyssa but is a little weary of Ryan, it's kinda funny) |
 |
| Playing with his bucky stickers from our home teachers with Will. |
 |
| Cooper didn't dare put a sticker on Ryan's back so Ryan put it on his instead. |
No comments:
Post a Comment