Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleeping Baby

I love sleeping babies i think it is so cute and they are so cuddly! Here are some pics of my little Cooper sleeping. He will sleep pretty much anywhere. He sleeps the best in our bed but we don't let him do that very often. He does pretty good in his bed though.
At the baby Expo


In the swing


Grocery shopping.


Sunday nap with mom


Napping with Dad

6 comments:

Sunny Strong said...

The grocery cart pic is awesome, how funny! And Cooper's Sunday nap pic looks like he's next to Sleeping Beauty. :)

Dena said...

I simply love how MUCH babies need to sleep. It is like they live to sleep. What a great life!

Krista said...

Charise - You have a BABY! Wow! That is awesome, he is so adorable! I saw your blog on Shayne's and couldn't resist! It's great to see what you all are up to, it's been so long!
Krista Jephson

Skylar and Lauren said...

I totally have to agree with u-sleeping baby pics are the BEST!!! I think its so cute that u have one with u and him sleeping-I'm always behind the camera so I don't have a lot of them! But I must say u look so pretty when u sleep!

Smart Family said...

We have alot of pictures of Michael sleeping too. Especially with his parents!

Sarah C said...

Cooper looks so sweet in all the sleeping pictures.