Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh...Big Baby

So Cooper had his 4 month check-up and every time we go, after weighing and measuring him the nurse puts the numbers in the computer and says "oh big baby". He is 17 lbs. 8 oz. and is 26 1/4 in. long. That puts him close to close to the 90%. I think he is starting to even out though because his 2 month he was in the 95%. He also got shots, which is never fun, but he only screamed (not cry) while they were doing the shots and then he stopped right after.


With the resident that delivered him.


He loved playing with this while waiting for the doc.

The nurse checking his good ol' ticker. It helps to stick your tongue out :P

5 comments:

Sunny Strong said...

That's hilarious - and such cute pictures! What a big, adorable 17-pound sweetie to snuggle and love! :)

Skylar and Lauren said...

Wow! He is a big boy...belle's almost a year and 18 pounds!!! But the chunk is so incredibly cute! Lot's to squish and play with! he's a doll-baby!

Dena said...

I love fat little babies! There is nothing better than a bunch of rolls on their little arms and legs!

G-ma said...

Hi, Charise! Aly's mom here. Somehow I clicked on something and ended up on your blog. I've heard a lot about you guys from Sunny, and it's nice to "meet" you and your sweet little family (maybe next time in person). I feel much better about living so far away knowing that my kids have some good friends nearby. Enjoy every moment with that little (OK... that BIG) guy... as you've already discovered, they grow really fast! :o) Karen

Sarah C said...

He is sooo cute. I love his little tongue sticking out.