Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Gone

Bret's school had an auction at the begging of the semester and a hair cut and style was one of the things being auctioned off. Bret won the cut and style for me. I got about 5 in. cut off my hair. Long hair was driving me nuts. Now it is easier and faster to do. I was going to do it before i had Cooper but it just never happened.



Before

After

6 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait to see it in person, hope you have a great time in Utah, and we'll see you soon!

Bethany said...

Nice. I'm about to hack off my hair too. Yours looks good so it gives me hope.

Rachel said...

It looks super cute!!

Shayne said...

Way cute! I love it!!

Sarah C said...

Super Cute! I love your haricut.

Suzanne said...

I love your hair short. I really hope we get to see you this week!