Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coopers Blessing

We blessed Cooper this last Sunday. My family was going to miss his blessing because we did it here in Wisconsin and i was really bummed about it but a last minute decision was made and my Mom, Dad, and brother Zed flew out here for it. It was so fun to see them. Cooper is the first grandchild on my side of the family so it was exciting to have my family here to see him. Renee, Colton, Elyse, Ashli, Kade, and Ky were not able to come :( However it was a really good day! I am so grateful for a husband that is a worthy priesthood holder. Here are pictures of the proud new grandparents and the blessing. (cooper is good at cuddling you'll notice)


Grandpa Kenny

Grandma Bobbie

Uncle Zed

Our families (minus the people i mentioned above)

Our little family

His tux he was blessed in was made by my mom. She is an amazing lady.

The back (i love the tails)

4 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

Thanks for posting pictures. I love his little tux! Wish we could have been there, but we heard everything was really nice.

Shayne said...

What a cute little blessing outfit! Your mom is amazing! It looks like the blessing day was perfect and full of family! Cute pictures! ps... I need your email address so I can send the recipe!!! I'm so sorry it has been 10,000 years since you asked for it but just post your email on my blog and then I'll email it to you!

Dena said...

I love his little tux! Your mom must be one amazing seamstress.

Sarah C said...

Cooper looks so cute in his little tuxedo. I am glad your family was able to come to the blessing. Copper is adorable. Merry Christmas.