We made our last drive to Utah. We last minute found a place at Circle L trailer park in Layton. It was so hard to find a place to park the RV. We had a spot there for a small time and then we left to Kanab for about ten days and parked the RV at Jills cousins house while we were gone. When we went back, Circle L had a more permanent spot for us. This was the start to our life in Utah. These pictures are from the short stay before we went to Kanab.
 |
| We were at a gas station going to the bathroom. I was on the toilet but Piper was trying to wash her hands. She couldn't reach the soap. There was a sink between the toilet and the soap so I kind of quickly reached over and hit the soap dispenser while on the toilet. Her hands were out so I thought she would get some. She cried "MOM" so I thought maybe she didn't get it so I hurried and hit it again. She cried "MOM" again and looked at me. Both times it missed her hands and I got her face. I laughed and apologized and cleaned her face... |
 |
| Eating popcorn at Big O Tires. |
 |
| Running tin foil boats down the water. |
 |
| Making sugar cookies. |
 |
| These kids got so buff... |
 |
| Why not wear all your clothes? Makes for more space in the RV I guess. |
 |
| Trying to get the shirts off. |
 |
| A little dance party. |
 |
| We got our other car back after our 2 month travels. Renee used it for a bit and then left it at my cousin Skylers house. Piper was excited to see it again. |
 |
| I thought this was clever. A young couple lived in this bus. |
 |
| I love these kids. |
No comments:
Post a Comment