Sunday, September 9, 2018

Bret's b-day and Easter

         Bret turned 35 this year. I'm writing this long enough after Brets bday that I don't remember what we did. Im pretty sure he and I went on a date the day before is b-day. We went to an escape room and had dinner at a restaurant. On his b-day we had our friends over and grilled. Bret was really hoping I would have the baby on his b-day but no luck she decided to stay in a little longer.  I love this guy so much and I just love spending time with him!!!
          A week or so after his b-day our friends had an Easter Egg hunt at their house. They even had one for the adults where we found an egg and in the egg was a riddle we had to solve to get our prize. Everyone had a blast eating and doing the Easter egg hunts. Easter was only 2 days before my due date so I was hoping I would have a baby by then but again no luck. It just meant I got to be home and enjoy Easter with my kiddos.






Listening to the rules before going out to find eggs.





It looks like McCoy is getting in trouble but it he wasn't. Bret was talking to him checking out his loot.





The adults listening to our rules.

Discussing some of the riddles, trying to figure some of them out.

Easter morning.

Making resurrection rolls.

No marshmallow. 

We colored our eggs on Easter also.

A giant kinder egg the kids got for Easter. The one on the right is a normal size egg.

No comments: