Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Disneyland Princesses

      Lynndon's favorite thing at disneyland were the Princesses. She says she doesn't have a favorite one. She likes them all! There were multiple times where she and I branched off from the others and did some rides and princess things together. It was great since she and I kinda clash sometimes (mostly because I want to do her hair, choose what she wears still,  make her clean her room, and come home from friends houses. She has her own ideas of how she likes things done). It was fun to go do the princess things and spend time with her. 


Twirling with Snow White. To bad Lynndon didn't have a dress on. 




Coop joined us for this one because he didn't want to do whatever the others were doing, not because he wanted to see rapunzel. While standing in line he said to me "i don't think this is for boys" as he noticed it was just a bunch of girls.  He stood in the picture anyways. 

We met this cute little Princess, our niece Everly. She is so cute and such a good baby. 

2 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

I love this so much! Someday I'm going to get to do princess things at Disneyland with my daughter! And I love the picture of you and Everly.

Renee said...

I love the Ariel and Cinderella pictures. And Everly is SO adorable! Oh my goodness!!