Wednesday, September 4, 2013

McCoy's Blessing

    McCoy was blessed on Aug. 11, 2013. I am so grateful for a husband who holds and honors his priesthood. It was a beautiful blessing. While there was lots of good thing said one was about honoring his middle name. We gave him the middle name of Moses. We want our kids to have one of their names have more meaning to us and them then just a name we liked. We chose Moses, one for the obvious biblical part of it but mostly for the family part of it. Bret had a brother that was still born that his parents named Moses. We threw that name around for Cooper but didn't really like it. We both felt good about it for McCoy though and I hope he does honor it. It was a beautiful day and we were so glad to have some family be able to come as we do not live super close to either one of our families.
    My talented mother made his awesome tux! I think he looked so handsome in it and he didn't really fuss much about being in it during church.


 




I love his little coat tail hanging.









1 comment:

Mindy said...

So precious. I love the little tux!