Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 4 with no Bret

The last week of Bret being gone we just played in the snow (that was only here for a couple days), at kindermusik, at home, the mall, fabric store, YMCA, and the library, you know all the normal things we do. During the kids naps and after they went to bed my mom and I did some sewing and watched a lot of Lost :) Bret and I have been watching it on Netflix (we are almost through it all) and I got my mom hooked while she was here so I have been re watching them with her. It was so great to have my mom here. It was so much help. Cooper and Lynndon loved it also!






Eating an Oreo for Oreo's 100th birthday! (don't mind Lynndon's crazy face in this pic)

The tie I made for Cooper (thank you pinterest)

 When we were at the fabric store I saw the pink fabric and thought that it would make a cute dress so we got it and my mom made a dress for Lynndon. I think it turned out super cute!

Just making cookies with g-ma Bobbie.

1 comment:

Monika Crowfoot said...

thank goodness for moms! :) and thank goodness for pinterest. ;)

the dress and tie are so cute.