Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beaver!

The rest of our Utah trip was hangin out it good ol' Beaver. It was so good to be back there.  Over a year  was way to long to be gone from there. Although I think because it had been awhile I appreciated some things more. I loved the mountains, the dry air, my family, and friends. We got to be outside everyday and play in the 80 degree weather with not a whole lot of humidity (it did rain a good portion of the days we were there but it was only at night).  I also got to help my mom teach some of her gymnastics classes. It was so fun! I didn't realize how much I missed doing that. I also did some tumbling myself...its been awhile. I loved being outside and everyone says Hi to everyone, even if you have no idea who they are. There were always kids running around in and out of houses. So many other little details i could list. I got to see my friend Melissa and her family. She has a little boy, Cameron, that is just a couple months younger than Cooper. It was great to see them! Bret and and I put a coat of this stuff to protect the wood on my parents playset. It took us a couple days but it was fun to be out there with Bret working on it. Bret also got to spend a day and half working with the vet there. It seems like he really enjoys it every time.  All in all if you haven't figured it out I LOVED it out there!!! It was a much needed vacation for us all!


Cooper getting a little mini private lesson from g-ma Bobbie.



Bret painting the playset.

Cooper and Cameron just hangin out eatin Lynndon's puffs.

Not the greatest pic of Lynndon and Kaitly but its all i've got. Lynndon really did like her most of time. 

Havein a little ice cream snack in g-ma and g-pa's back yard. Lynndon would scream until Coop gave her a bite.

Licking off the extra drippings.

Cooper was so scared of shirby most of the time we were there. He still let her lick the stick off. 

I wish you could see this better. This was taken with my phone which doesn't zoom. I am standing on my parents porch. If you look at the middle of the pic and up some there is a red vehicle, next to the vehicle is a horse. The person driving had their arm out the window holding onto the horse leading it down the road while driving! That is another reason I love Beaver!

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Charise! I'm so glad you had such a great time in Beaver. I can't believe it's been over a year sine you were there... that's way too long! :( I miss you and wish that we lived closer to each other so we could at least visit and hang out!!! Cooper and Lynndon are both so adorable! I miss my friend!!!

Renee said...

So fun all of your pictures! Cooper looks SO BIG in the pic of mom helping him with gymnastics lol. I love them all!