When my parents came out for Lynndon's blessing it just happen to be the same day as the super bowl. We got to watch the game with them all in our Green Bay Packer get up. While they were here we also went to the childrens museum and to eat one night at Ella's Deli. Ella's Deli is kind of a fun little restaurant that has all these motorized things going on above your head. It is very much a kid friendly place. It also has a carousel outside but it was to cold for that. It was so good to have them out here!
Girls in Packer get up
Boys in Packer get up
Just watching the game
Havin a little picnic with g-ma Bobbie on the kitchen floor.
Eatin at Ella's Deli


2 comments:
Charise!!! You updated your blog! :) It looks like you had a great time with your parents! I'm so glad they were able to come out! I can't believe how big Cooper is, and little Lynndon is beyond adorable! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out! You should come visit again! :)
Mom's hair is so long! And I think Dad has become more of a snuggly grandpa. I only remember him sitting on me when I took a nap at your house. :)
Post a Comment