Monday, February 8, 2010

Rexburg

In the middle of our trip to Utah we went up to Rexburg to visit some people. It had been close to 2 years since we had been back. It was fun to be there and see people but a lot of things had changed. My school had gone out of business, the salon that i worked at was owned by some one else and no one that i worked with was there anymore, and the place that Bret and I got our wedding rings is now a phone place. It was pretty crazy. We also had 3 friends that had, had a baby since we've been gone so we got to see them. We stayed with our friends Brandon and Danielle for a couple nights and then the Bartschi's a couple nights. I hung out with my friend Lei one day. We went to what they call, the bouncy house. It was so much fun. While we were there we also got to go to the temple and go snowmobiling. We had a really good time! I wish i would have taken more pictures while we were there but here are the ones that i did take.
Standing under the sign on the side of my school.



This slide was way fun! They also had an obstacle course one that you could race someone through.


What Cooper thought of the slide.




He did have fun in the one that you just jump around in.


Leia, Cooper, and Renee's leg.



3 comments:

Shayne said...

That's so fun you were able to go to Rexburg!! That's crazy though about all of those changes! Sad...

Sarah C said...

Wow! Rexburg has really changed. I am glad you had a great time there.

Sunny Strong said...

I miss you guys!!! That is so cute you two at the top of the slide together!