This last weekend we went up to appleton to the outagamie County Fair. Brets little sister sadie does a lot in the fair so it was fun to see her do her suff. She did so well and won lots of blue ribbons! I would go into more detail but i probably would explain it wrong.

Playing with one of Sadie's bunnies she showed at the fair.

Playing with Great Grandma Dot

He loved this fruit leather Brets mom made.


Petting the cow

Sadie showing her heifer (she is farther away with the brown one)

Cooper loved this goose, it would make noise and he would just smile. He also liked to put his finger on its head and beak and then it would bite him. He would pull his finger away and then do it again.
3 comments:
Cooper is so cute. I love the goose story. Congratulations to Sadie on her blue ribbons.
oh my goodness! The fruit belt all over the face is classic! There is just something irresistible about a messy faced baby!!!
I'm glad you are having fun this summer. Cooper is getting so big!
Post a Comment