Love begins in a moment, Grows over time,...and lasts Forever.
I love the pictures, especially the one with the bunny. so cute!
I'll bet that bunny weighs almost as much as Cooper!
awww...I love the suit-and the bunny pic! Too cute!
What a cutie - he looks adorable in his shirt and tie but also just as handsome in his tshirt and jeans! Fun pictures!
Cooper is so cute. I am glad you had a fun Easter.
Cooper looks so grown up in his shirt and tie! I love the picture with the bunny on his lap. It is bigger than he is!
What a handsome little man!
so hows life all the way in Wisconsin? are you still enjoying it? hows being a mom? let me know. I definitely wish we could see you this summer but unfortunately I'll be stuck in Idaho because of being so pregnant LOL
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love the pictures, especially the one with the bunny. so cute!
I'll bet that bunny weighs almost as much as Cooper!
awww...I love the suit-and the bunny pic! Too cute!
What a cutie - he looks adorable in his shirt and tie but also just as handsome in his tshirt and jeans! Fun pictures!
Cooper is so cute. I am glad you had a fun Easter.
Cooper looks so grown up in his shirt and tie! I love the picture with the bunny on his lap. It is bigger than he is!
What a handsome little man!
so hows life all the way in Wisconsin? are you still enjoying it? hows being a mom? let me know. I definitely wish we could see you this summer but unfortunately I'll be stuck in Idaho because of being so pregnant LOL
Post a Comment