Cooper is now over a week old. It is fun being a mom but it will be even better once i get past the pains of breast feeding and once he figures out night and day. He sleeps really good during the day, waking up to eat then going back to sleep, but he doesn't do as well at nights. Hopefully we can get that switched. All in all he has been a pretty good baby. He definitely is a big boy. His newborn outfits barely fit him. I thought that they would be a little big but the first time we put one of the newborn outfits on him it fit perfect so he won't be wearing them long. I also bought little shoes for him that are zeros and they fit pretty snug. I never thought that i would have such a big baby. He is super fun to cuddle with! Bret is a cute daddy, he is so good with him. He comes home from school and plays with him and Cooper just sits and looks at him being very content. Bret will turn him around so that he is not facing him and Cooper will tilt his head back to keep looking at him. I love to sit and watch the two of them, they are so cute.
JLC :: 2 Years
4 years ago

4 comments:
Oh! He is so cute! I hope he gets his days and night figured out soon. I know how hard that can be. We can't wait to see him again.
Oh my gosh I had no idea that you had your baby already! He's such a handsome little guy. Hopefully he'll get on a good schedule soon and you guys can get some sleep! Congratulations, we're sooo happy for you!
Congratulations! Cooper is so cute. I am really happy for you guys. Thanks for posting awesome pictures so we can see your adorable new baby.
Hey Charise,
Cool to see pictures of Cooper!
Richard and my blog is
http://littlernr.blogspot.com/
if you want to look. We don't post often, though. :)
Rachel Hatch
Post a Comment