Thursday, September 18, 2008

Madison

So i haven't posted for awhile because we don't have a cumputer right now but soon we will have one. Bret and I have now moved to Madison WI. Bret started Vet school about 4 weeks ago and is loving it so far. Right now they are disecting the dog, learning the bones and muscles of the legs. He thinks that that is pretty cool. I think that it is kinda gross. The ward that we are in is very inviting and fun. Most of the families in the ward are grad students. So we are all in the same boat. There are lots of little kids so the moms and their kids will get together and do things sometimes and i have joined them even though i don't have kids yet, but soon. Right now there are about 8 or 9 of us in the ward that are pregnant and most of us are having boys so that will be fun in the future. Living in Madison has been crazy. It is so big here!!! I have gotten lost a couple times. One of the times I called Bret bawling and he tried to help me figure out where i was and i did eventually got to where i needed to go but it took awhile. I printed off directions but being me I still managed to get lost. So i don't drive many places. It makes me appriciate the Utah grid system a lot more.
I am now in my 34th week of pregnancy. It is getting so close but yet so far away still. We are so excited but nervous. We still haven't settled on a name, all though there have been a few thrown around. We will like one name for a little bit but then come up with another one and kinda like that one and so on and so forth. We will have to see when he is here if that will help us pick a name. It is fun to see and feel him move around. He does like to stay in my one side though most of the time and sometimes it hurts a little but its all good.
Anyways thats what we have been doing in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Shayne said...

I'm so glad you updated us on your life! :) I miss you guys! I'm glad that things are going well for you! I'm sorry that you're having a rough time driving around... it will get better! You don't have too much longer to go!! I'm so excited!! We love you guys!

Sarah C said...

I am glad things are going well for you. It sounds like you are in a great ward. I am glad Brett likes school. I think disecting sounds gross too. :) Good luck deciding on a name. I can't wait to see the pictures of your baby soon.